Welcome to Greencamp, your HQ for cannabis exploration. Our website is quite simple, as we don’t have a forum, user accounts or ads, however there are some things we need to address in order to make everyone’s experience as pleasant as possible.
- All writers and contributors on Greencamp.com do their best to provide the most accurate and useful information. If we do make a mistake here and there, you can let us know but we will not tolerate any hate talk in the comments or via email.
- All content on Greencamp is for educational and entertainment purposes only and should be treated as such.
- All medicinal information on the website is created exclusively for informational purposes, and is not a substitute for visiting your doctor and getting professional information. We do a lot of research on medical topics, but we are not qualified medical professionals.
- By using Greencamp, you are agreeing that you are using the supplied information on your own risk. Greencamp is, therefore, not responsible for any potential damage that may result from using our content.
- By using Greencamp.com, you indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any liabilities, costs, demands and damages arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
- Links from Greencamp.com to other third party websites do not constitute endorsement by Greencamp.com, unless otherwise expressed in the article.
- Greencamp.com is provided “as is” and we express no warranties of any kind.
- All users below legal age in their country of residence (18 or 21) are not allowed on the website.
- Greencamp.com has an opt-in newsletter, accessible in some areas of the website, which requires the user to provide an email address.
- Greencamp.com does not share your information with any third party.
- Greencamp.com will not use your private information for anything else other than sending regular newsletter emails.
- Your information is kept safe with our email service provider and, should any problem occur, we are keen on resolving it right away.
Copyright and using Greencamp material
- All content on this website, including text, images and other material is copyrighted and protected by Greencamp.com.
- You are restricted from commercializing, publicly showing, damaging any Greencamp material. Also, you must not engage in any illegal activities with the website.
- You can use images and excerpts from the content, only if: a) you get a previous consent via email or b) you link back to our website with the proper credit and then let us know that you used our content (via email).
- If we are not satisfied with your credit or we do not want to be associated with your web property, we hold the right to send you a removal request.
- Unless we’ve given you prior consent, you can’t use any of our logos anywhere on your project or a website, advertising material, video and any other publication.
- All third party material, content, logos, video and other media are trademarks and copyrights of their respective organisations. If we made a mistake to use your intellectual property without prior consent, please let us know and we’ll take it down right away.
Legal and financial disclosure
- The information provided in Greencamp news and accompanying material is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice.
- Greencamp does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any investment results that may be obtained from advising our content. Please don’t make any investment decisions based solely upon consulting Greencamp news and stock updates as we don’t take responsibility for a possible loss.